How to Install Apps Google Play Store from APK Store
Table of content:
With a variety of applications available in the apps Google Play Store, making users are highly dependent on their smartphones. Almost all daily activities supporting applications are available, from shopping applications, couriers, transportation, education, health, games, and payments.
And then, what if you buy an Android smartphone that doesn’t have a Play Store application? Or what if it turns out that the Play Store on your smartphone suddenly disappeared due to malware or was accidentally deleted? Don’t worry, here are the tips for installing it.
How to Install The Google Play Store Application on Your Android Smartphone
Using an Android Smartphone is easy because the application you want can usually be easily found in the Google Play Store Application. Here are some ways you can use if the play store doesn’t exist or is lost.
1. Download and Install Google Play Store Directly from Your Smartphone
This method requires a third-party APK-based application provider. For this reason, before downloading Play Store applications from third parties, you must make sure that the application provider provides safe download files (virus or malware free).
APKPure is a smartphone software provider that you can easily download, which was founded in 2014. Although it is not affiliated with Google, APKPure guarantees that the software they provide is safe and works well. So, how to install it?
- Access the APKPure site.
- Search for Google Play Store so you can download it.
- Click Download to begin the download process. Or you can click here to download the Play Store app directly from the website.
- If the download process has been completed, you can access the downloaded file through the file explorer application on your smartphone.
- Find Google Play Store installation files with the .apk extension.
- Click on the file and wait for the installation process to complete.
- After the installation is complete, please access the Play Store application and log in using your Google account.
Before installing the .apk file, ensure your smartphone OS has allowed you to install the application manually. Here’s what you have to do:
- Go to Settings.
- Find the Unknown Source option in the search field.
- Select enable Unknown Source so that you can install the .apk file.
- After the installation process is complete, don’t forget to deactivate this feature.
2. Download the Google Play Store Apk on Your Computer
This method requires a third-party application that you will download through your computer. And this method is relatively safer for your smartphone. Because you can scan the application you just downloaded for viruses or malware that might threaten the security of your smartphone.
Please follow the steps below to install the Google Play Store APK on your smartphone via a computer:
- Download the .apk file you need (you can go through the APK Pure site as above).
- Once the download is complete, don’t forget to scan the .apk software you just downloaded.
- Connect your smartphone to the computer using a USB cable. Select the File Transfer mode.
- Copy the .apk file that you downloaded earlier into the Download folder on your smartphone.
- Then eject your smartphone from your computer.
This next step you will do on your smartphone (make sure your smartphone has allowed installation from Unknown Sources) :
- Select the File Explorer on your smartphone, and find the .apk file that you just moved in the Download folder.
- Then click and wait for the installation to complete.
- When finished, you can already use the Google Play Store by logging in using your Google account first.
It’s very easy, isn’t it? So, now you don’t need to be confused if your smartphone doesn’t have the apps Google Play Store installed or if the application suddenly disappears. You just need to follow the steps above.