Spicy Shrimp and Tacos with Lime Slaw and Sriracha Sauce Recipe – Check out these spicy shrimp tacos with lime slaw and Sriracha sauce if you’re craving something bold, flavorful, and satisfying! In this delicious dish, succulent shrimp are paired with lime slaw, taco seasoning, and Sriracha sauce for a mouthwatering flavor explosion. This dish will become a new favorite, whether you are a spicy food fan or just like the taste of fresh seafood. Enjoy Spicy Shrimp Tacos with Lime Slaw and Sriracha Sauce with friends and family!
Awesome Taste of Spicy Shrimp and Tacos with Lime Slaw and Sriracha Sauce Recipe
Prep Time : 10 minutes
Cook Time : 5 minutes
Total Time : 15 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- 20 medium shrimps, cleaned, peeled, and deveined
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon garlic or onion powder for the seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper for the seasoning
For Cilantro Lime Slaw
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 cups cabbage, cleaned and shredded
- ¼ cup cilantro, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ cup red onion, cut into thin slices
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ½ jalapeno, seeded
- Salt and pepper to flavor
For Creamy Sriracha Sauce
- Flour tortilla or 6 small corns
- 1 tablespoon sriracha
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt, or sour-cream, or ranch dressing
- Get a medium bowl. Add the shrimp, spices, and oil. Mix and refrigerate for approximately 10 minutes. The longer is better. If you have a zip lock bag, it can also be used to mix the shrimp with the spices.
- Prepare a cast iron skillet and heat it over high heat. Add the oil to the pan, and then add the seasoned shrimp. Cook them until they turn pink and are thoroughly cooked. Usually it takes around 5 minutes.
- To prepare the slaw, you will need a large bowl.
- Combine all the ingredients for the slaw in a bowl. Then, use plastic wrap to cover the bowl. Refrigerate it for 24 hours.
- For the sauce, whisk Sriracha and other ingredients in a small bowl. Mayonnaise can also be added for a creamy result. The taste depends on your preference, so you may add more Sriracha when it is necessary.
- After these three parts are done, it is time to assemble and combine them.
- You can grill tortillas on the stovetop. Then add the shrimp and slaw. Then, do not forget to drizzle them with Sriracha sauce.
- Now, it is ready to serve.