Cryptocurrency trading has become an investment trend. It’s also a way for you to earn passive income. Since then, a lot of trading apps have gained popularity. However, before you jump into cryptocurrency, you need to do a lot of research. Especially if you want to use it as a long-time investment. Here are some tips to choose the best trading apps for Crypto.
1) Real-Time Tracking
Crypto investment is very flexible. The prices could change every passing second. That’s why you need an app that gives you real-time price tracking. In addition to that, you will also need to set real-time alerts. With that, you will not miss the opportunity to increase your profit. This is also beneficial if you want to observe the chart before buying your first crypto.
2) Gives User Freedom
There are many ways that you can invest in cryptocurrencies. But the best trading apps for crypto should not limit your investment choices. Everyone can start by depositing fiat at low fees. You should also choose your favorable payment methods. The trading process should involve low fees or no fees at all. The withdrawal should also be free of fees. Crypto trading apps should also give you choices to invest in other ways such as mining and staking.
3) The Best Trading Apps for Crypto
There are a few crypto trading apps that you could try. Each one has its benefit, here’s the list for your consideration:
- Bitstamp – This app is the oldest crypto trading platform. You can buy crypto with any payment method and it also has QR code features that you can use to send crypto.
- Kraken – Kraken gives you the ability to buy, sell, and trade crypto. It also offers other investment methods such as staking, margin, and even planning future trading and savings. Trading in Kraken is also secured with Global Settings Lock.
- CashApp – Are you looking for an app that allows you to do crypto transactions between peers? CashApp is your choice. The deposit you make is direct and there are no fees involved.
- Crypto Pro – If you want to track your portfolio privately, use Crypto Pro. You can even import trading data from third-party exchanges for analysis.
That is all about the best trading apps for crypto. You need to think it through before investing in an app. Research is important to know which one is suitable for you and your income.