Boneless Golden Baked Chicken with Butter Recipe – Do you want to cook an incredibly delicious and savory dinner for your family but don’t want to spend too much time? This boneless golden baked chicken with butter is the perfect dish for those busy nights when a great home-cooked meal matters. With just a few ingredients, minimal preparation time, and 35 minutes in the oven, this is sure to be one of your favorite weeknight go-to’s! Not only will your craving for a soulful dinner be satisfied, but everyone will enjoy it as much as you! So why wait any longer? Let’s get started on our delicious fried chicken recipe!
Delicious Boneless Golden Baked Chicken with Butter Recipe
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 40 – 50 minutes
Total time: 45 – 55 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese; grated
- ½ cup bread crumbs
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 3 tbsp of Original Ranch Seasoning; might be substituted with 1 packet of seasoning
- 4 tbsp parted butter
- 4 chicken breasts; boneless, skinless
- Lemon pepper dash for personal taste
1. Preheat the oven to 350o Fahrenheit or 175o Celsius.
2. Prepare a medium-sized bowl. Put Parmesan cheese, lemon pepper, seasoning, bread crumbs, and garlic salt into it. Mix them well.
3. Ready a frying pan, heat it slightly, and melt 4 tbsp of butter in it. Take it out to two separate bowls, each holding 2 tbsp of melted butter.
4. Plunge the chicken breasts in the melted butter then dip it once again in the previously made mixture.
5. Put the chicken back into the greased pan.
6. Pour 2 tbsp of melted butter over the chicken breasts.
7. Put it into the oven and bake for approximately 40 to 45 minutes.
8. For a more aesthetic look, grill the chicken breast for at least 5 more minutes. This will turn the color to golden brown and make it crispier.
9. Remove to serving pan. Baked chicken with butter is now ready to be served.