Back to Top
- Prepare sauté pan and pour olive oil then heat it at medium.
- Put kielbasa sausage and onions then fry them until they turn golden brown.
- While cooking, add garlic and continue until fragrant for 20-30 seconds.
- Pour chicken both then add heavy cream or milk, pasta, seasonings, and tomatoes.
- Stir slowly and simmer for 15-17 minutes. Make sure that pasta is soft and tender.
- Remove saucepan and put cheese then stir them. Mix and blend pasta alongside cheese until melted completely.
- Add more cheese if necessary alongside the sliced scallion.
- Now, your pasta is ready. You can add more ingredients for serving more people.