Lemon Pepper Chicken with Creamy Sauce Recipe is a delightful, savory meal that is sure to tantalize the taste buds of even the pickiest of eaters. This classic dish is an easy-to-make, time-saving meal that can be ready in just 15 minutes. It’s also incredibly versatile – you can easily customize it to suit your own individual tastes and preferences.
The succulent chicken breasts are cooked in a savory lemon pepper seasoning, then simmered in a creamy sauce made with garlic, white wine, and freshly squeezed lemon juice. The flavors meld together perfectly to create a medley of tangy and savory tastes without being too overpowering. The addition of creaminess from the sauce complements the zesty lemon pepper seasoning, creating a truly delicious combination.
This dish pairs wonderfully with various sides such as steamed vegetables or roasted potatoes, but it is also great on its own and served with some crusty bread for mopping up every last bit of flavorful sauce! Whether looking for an easy weeknight meal or something fancy for entertaining guests, Lemon Pepper Chicken with Creamy Sauce will never disappoint.
Delicious Lemon Pepper Chicken with Creamy Sauce Recipe
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
For the lemon pepper chicken
- 6 chicken thighs
- ¼ cup flour
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tsp lemon pepper seasoning, divide it
For the creamy sauce:
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- ¾ cup chicken stock
- ½ cup Parmesan, shredded
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tbsp butter
- 1 tsp lemon pepper seasoning
For the garnish
- Lemon, sliced
- Parsley, chopped
1. Well, to begin making this dish, preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Stir the flour and 3 tsp lemon pepper seasoning. Pat the surface of the chicken’s skin by using this mixture.
3. After that, take a large skillet and heat olive oil on medium heat.
4. Next, add the chicken and face the skin side down. Cook it for about 4 minutes until it turns brown. If you have done with one side, cook the other side as well. However, you need to sprinkle it with 1 more tsp of lemon pepper seasoning. Cook the other side for about 2 minutes.
5. Prepare a baking sheet and line it with aluminum foil. Put the chicken there with the skin facing up.
6. Bake it at 375 degrees F for around 15 to 20 minutes. When the center of the chicken is no longer pink or when you see the juices run down, it means the chicken is well cooked already.
7. Now, make the creamy sauce. Heat the olive oil and add the garlic, chicken stock, and lemon pepper seasoning. Boil them.
8. Then, add the heavy cream and let it boil. Add the shredded cheese.
9. Just remove it from the heat and add the lemon juice. In addition, for the last, garnish it with parsley.