Panda Express Chow Mein Copycat Recipe is a delicious Chinese-style dish that has become a popular menu item at Chinese restaurants around the world. It is made with fresh noodles and a mix of Chinese vegetables, all stir-fried in a savory sauce.
The noodles are typically served with a variety of sauces and toppings, all of which add flavor and texture to the dish.
The combination of soft noodles and crunchy vegetables makes Panda Express Chow Mein an ideal choice for a quick lunch or dinner.
It is also a great way to add some exciting flavor to a variety of dishes. With its ease of preparation, Panda Express Chow Mein is sure to be a hit with the whole family.
Delicious Panda Express Chow Mein Copycat Recipe
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Total time: 35 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
- 2 packages of Yakisoba Noodles (cook it with no need to use the spices, then drain it)
- 8 oz cabbage, sliced
- 2 oz celery, cut thinly
- ½ yellow onion, sliced
- 3 tbsp oil
- 1 ½ tbsp soy sauce
- 1tbsp oyster sauce
1. For the first step to make this dish, you need to prepare the vegetables. Moreover, prepare your knife then take the onions, celery, and cabbage. Slice them thinly and evenly as thinly sliced vegetables are the key to making the dish even more appetizing.
2. Secondly, prepare your stove and pan. If you have a wok at home, it is suggested to use a wok instead. A wok can perform better when it is used in high heat. Moreover, it is a good choice for fast cooking as well. The work has angled sides. It helps the wok to get its surface for browning fast. Thus, it can speed up the cooking process.
3. Heat the pan or wok on medium-high heat. When it is high enough, put the oil in the pan. You can turn the heat and set it higher. When the oil is hot enough, you can add the veggies.
4. Cook them for some minutes. Sauté them until they are caramelized a little bit. Continue cooking and let it caramelize for more.
5. When it has caramelized a lot but does not overcook and let it burnt, you can add the noodles. Toss them together. The most important thing in this recipe is the Yakisoba noodle. The texture and flavor of this noodle are perfect for this dish.
6. Now, you can start to season this dish. Add the oyster sauce and the soy sauce.