Simple Chicken Nachos with Delicious Topping Recipe – Nachos are the top recipe that’s easy to prepare at home. You can make it in less than 30 minutes and suitable for any mealtime.
Ingredients are easy to find in a nearby store. For this recipe, the recipe will use chicken as the key ingredients alongside few additional stuffs. You need tortilla chips, cheese, chicken, and red onion.
To shorten the prep time, black beans and corn are canned foods. They are already drained and rinsed properly. Mexican cheese is the top choice for nachos, but it’s not mandatory. The recipe is free to expand in order to adjust with your situation. If that cheese is not available, others are ready as alternative.
Easy Simple Chicken Nachos with Delicious Topping Recipe
Prep time : 10-15 minutes
Cook time : 15 minutes
Total : 25-30 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
- 13–16 ounces tortilla chips, or more
- 1 pound (16 ounces) chicken, shredded
- 1 1/2 cups Mexican cheese, shredded and blend
- 1/4-1/2 cup red onion, diced
- 1/2-1 cup canned black beans,
- 1/2-1 cup canned corn, drained and rinsed
- Sliced avocado,
- Sliced tomatoes,
- Sour cream,
- Shredded lettuce
- Prepare and heat oven at 350 F.
- Use parchment paper to line baking sheet. Before adding parchment paper, clean baking sheet from any grease.
- Add tortilla chips alongside chicken, cheese, onion, corn, and black beans. You add more cheese for extra flavor. If Mexican cheese is not available, you may tray other types and work fine with this recipe.
- Put into the oven and bake for 15 minutes. Make sure the cheese is melted properly. Adding more cheese will take longer time to melt. Wait until all cheeses are completely melt into baking sheet.
- Remove it from oven and add topping, such as avocado, tomatoes, lettuce, sour cream, and jalapenos. You can choose toppings as you like and do not have to put all of them. Besides, you can also try other vegetables or toppings.