Ramen Noodle Salad Recipe – Are you looking for a delicious and healthy way to satisfy your craving for something savory? Look no further than this tasty ramen noodle salad! It is quick, easy, and inexpensive to make, and also packed with fresh veggies and the perfect blend of salty seasonings.
This ramen noodle salad will quickly become one of your go-to dishes whenever you need a little pick-me-up meal that won’t sabotage all the hard work you put into eating healthily.
Plus, if you’re feeling adventurous, there is an endless variety of vegetables and flavoring possibilities waiting for you to explore! So why not give this ramen noodle salad a try today? Your taste buds will thank you for it!
Healthy and Tasty Ramen Noodle Salad Recipe
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 1 minute
Total Time: 16 minutes
Yield: 8 servings
1/3 cup rice vinegar
½ cup slivered almond, toasted
½ cup vegetable oil
½ cup green onions, sliced
1 cup carrots, shredded
2 cups red cabbage, shredded
4 cups green cabbage, shredded
2 packages of ramen noodles, break them into chunks
2 tbsp sugar
1. First, prepare all the vegetables and wash them cleanly.
2. Shred the carrots, red cabbage, and green cabbage. Next, slice the onion then crack the ramen noodles into chunks. If you do not crack it, it will be hard for you to eat it later, as the noodle will be too long to be eaten at once.
3. If you have done it, place the cabbage, green onion, carrot, ramen noodle, and almonds in a big bowl. Set it aside.
4. Take a small bowl and whisk the vegetable oil, sugar, rice vinegar, as well as the seasonings coming up inside the ramen package. It will be the dressing for the noodle. Make sure you whisk all the ingredients evenly. If you do not do it thoroughly, you may taste a too-sweet flavor or too-salty flavor, as the sugar or the ramen noodles’ seasoning is not mixed well.
5. After that, pour the bowl containing the dressing on top of the cabbage mixture. Toss them to make sure that it is coated evenly.
6. You can serve it immediately if you could not hold it any longer to fill your belly. For another option, you can save it for later as well. It is possible to keep it for up to 8 hours in the fridge before you serve it. Just make sure you cover it.