How to Get VSCO Filters For Free – VSCO is one of the most popular photo editing programs out there, but it comes with a hefty price tag. There are ways to get VSCO filters for free though – in fact, they’re right at your fingertips! We’ll show you how to find and download VSCO presets that will make your photos look professional and clean without spending a dime.
How to Get VSCO Filters For Free
There are a few ways to get your hands on VSCO filters for free. The easiest way is to download the free VSCO app from the Apple App Store or Google Play, and then use it to download filters for free.
To install a filter onto your iPhone or Android phone, follow these steps:
- Open the VSCO Camera app and select your camera’s settings by tapping the icon in the top right corner of your screen.
- Select “Presets” and choose any preset you want! You can also add them all at once if you’d like or delete all old presets at once by selecting “Delete All Presets” at this point as well (you should only do this if there are no other images that have been edited using an old preset). To install new presets into one of these slots, tap on one of these slots first before going back into Presets mode where it will show up as ’empty’ again instead of showing *
Why Use VSCO Filters?
If you’re new to VSCO, let’s talk about why it’s the best Instagram filter app out there.
- VSCO filters are easy to use. There are no complicated menus or settings to navigate; all you have to do is swipe left or right through the different filters, and then select one that looks good!
- VSCO filters are high quality. They may not have as many options as some other apps, but the ones they do have are very well made—and all of them can be downloaded for free!
- VSCO filters are free. Unlike other apps on our list (like Snapseed), which only offer a limited number of features without paying first (and even then those features might still require purchasing upgrades before they become available), none of these downloads cost anything—all you need is an internet connection so that your device can download them directly from its servers instead of going through Google Play or iTunes Store first (which would otherwise add another layer between yourself).
How to Find the Best VSCO Filters for your Photos
As you begin to use VSCO, you’ll notice that there are filters designed for different types of photos. For instance, if you take a lot of portrait photos, there will be different filters for portraits that may suit your style better than others. You can also start out by looking at the filter list on your phone and the ones being used by other people with similar interests or photos as yours.
The first step is to choose a filter based on what you want it to look like when it’s done editing; then do some research into how other people have used that filter before so that it’s not too far off from what others have done with it. This way, when someone looks at one of your images with an interesting filter applied and asks where they got them from (which everyone does), they’ll be able to tell them “it was this photographer here” or “it was this photographer here”.
What are the Best Free VSCO Filters?
There are several different types of filters to choose from, most of which can be found on any VSCO pack. These include:
- A6 (Analog)
- Filter (Free)
- F2 (Film)
- E6 (Ektachrome)
- Portra 400 NC and K3
- Kodak Tri-X+5
- Kodak Portra 120 NC and 160 NC
Where to Download Free VSCO Filters
The VSCO website is where you can download the free version of their filters. This is a good place to go if you want to avoid third-party sites and apps in order to ensure the safety of your computer and data.
In order to get the free filters, all you need to do is go on the VSCO website and then click on “Download” for whichever filter pack you would like. You will be able to download it without paying any money or giving them any information about yourself!
How to Install Your New VSCO Filters
Once you’ve downloaded the filters you want, open your VSCO app and navigate to the library section. If a photo is open in your VSCO app, then click on “Edit” at the bottom of your screen followed by clicking on “Load”. Then, select all of the images you want to install these filters onto.
Once all of those photos are loaded up and ready for editing, click back over to where it says “Edit” again—then choose whichever filter or set of filters you want installed in an image by clicking on them once they appear within the list of options at top left corner (if there isn’t already one selected). Next, tap “Install” at bottom right corner .
As soon as this is done with every photo that needs its edits updated with new filters from VSCO; it should go straight into applying them automatically!
You can get free versions of VSCO filters if you know where to look
If you want to get VSCO filters for free, you can do so in a variety of ways. Here are some of the most popular:
- Download VSCO from the official website and use their default presets. These may not be as high-quality as paid ones, but they’re free!
- Search for “free vsco filter downloads” on Google or other search engines. The results will be websites that have been created by fans of VSCO, with fansites full of downloads that include both free vsco filters (as well as other related content) such as tutorials on how to use the app.
- Search YouTube for “Free vsco filter downloads”. This will bring up videos made by creators who have made their own versions of different types of photography apps like Adobe Lightroom Mobile or Snapseed—and they usually provide links where viewers can download them directly from social media accounts like Instagram or Flickr.
We hope this step-by-step guide to downloading free VSCO filters was helpful. There’s no doubt in our minds that the best way to get great photos is with great filters, and VSCO is one of the best brands out there for that. We hope you enjoyed reading this article as much as we enjoyed writing it!