A tasty garlic cream sauce for bacon and chicken pasta combination recipe is a delicious and easy-to-make dish that is sure to become a favorite in your home. It features a creamy garlic sauce that perfectly coats the bacon and chicken pieces, perfectly complimenting the flavors of the pasta.
The sauce is made with a combination of cream, butter, garlic, and Parmesan cheese, giving it a rich and flavorful taste. The ingredients all come together in a delicious and creamy sauce, perfect for coating the pasta.
Furthermore, the bacon and chicken pieces provide a fantastic texture and flavor contrast to the pasta, making this dish a real treat. The combination of bacon and chicken with the creamy garlic sauce makes this a truly irresistible dish that is sure to become a hit with the whole family. So why not give it a try today? You won’t be disappointed!
Tasty Garlic Cream Sauce for Bacon and Chicken Pasta Combination Recipe
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 20 to 25 minutes
Total time: 40 to 45 minutes
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese; for serving purposes
- 1 tsp Italian herbs; dried
- 1 pinch of chili flakes; optional for those who like spicy food
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 1/3 cups Parmesan cheese; grated
- 2 chicken breasts fillets
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3 chopped rashers of bacon
- 5 minced garlic cloves
- 5 chopped medium-sized tomatoes
- 125 grs baby spinach
- 300 mls cream
- 500 grs penne pasta
1. Prepare a large frying pan; grease it lightly with olive oil.
2. Cook the bacon just enough until the color turns golden brown. Put it onto a plate.
3. Bring to boil a large pan of water then put the pasta into the boiling water. Cook until soft.
4. While waiting for the pasta to cook, pour some oil into a frying pan.
5. After that, fry the chicken fillets for approximately 5 minutes on each side. Before turning the other side, spread Italian herbs and paprika all over the fillets. Furthermore, cook for about 5 to 7 minutes.
6. Remove the fillets onto a plate then gently part them into smaller pieces.
7. Add baby spinach, tomatoes, garlic cloves, chicken fillets, bacon, chili flakes, and cream into the pan. Stir it occasionally for a couple of minutes until all the ingredients are well combined.
8. Slowly pour the Parmesan cheese into the mixture and stir continually until the sauce melt all over the dish.
9. Finally, put the pasta into the frying pan along with the previously made sauce. Mix it well.
10. For the last touch, top the dish with the prepared Parmesan cheese. You can choose whether to serve it on a hot pan or remove it to a plate. Serve together with bread crumbs.