Steak Bites with Perfect Touch of Garlic Butter Recipe – An unforgettable dish is Steak Bites with a Hint of Garlic Butter, which blends the flavors of steak, garlic, and butter. It only takes a few minutes to prepare this recipe. In a buttery garlic sauce, the steak bits are simply seasoned with garlic and paprika. With a rich and creamy garlic butter sauce, the steak bits deliver a truly indulgent experience. Your guests will love these steak nibbles whether you serve them as an appetizer or as a main dish. Steak Bites with a Perfect Touch of Garlic Butter are the perfect option for a tasty and quick lunch.
Tasty Steak Bites with Perfect Touch of Garlic Butter Recipe
Prep time : 5 minutes
Cook time : 10 minutes
Total Time : 15 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
- 1 ¼ lbs sirloin steak, cut into small pieces
- 1 tbsp parsley, minced
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp garlic, minced
- Salt to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- To begin making these steak bites, you need to prepare a large pan. Set it on high heat. When it is hot enough, you are ready to heat the olive oil.
- On the other hand, get your hands busy seasoning the steak. Use salt and pepper as much as you like. Adjust it to your taste.
- Secondly, when the olive oil gets hot, you can put the steak on it. Have a single layer of the steak to make sure it will be cooked well. If the size of the steak is bigger than the pan, you may need to cut it in half and cook the steak in batches.
- Third, cook the steak for around 3 up to 4 minutes on each side. Do not forget to flip the steak.
- Stir the steak occasionally. Continue cooking until it turns golden brown.
- Next, add the garlic and butter to your pan. Cook them for about 1 up to 2 minutes. Do not forget to stir it for coating the meat in the sauce.
- After the steak is well cooked, pour it to a serving plate. For garnish, you can sprinkle some parsley.
- Finally, delicious and juicy steak is ready to fill your tummy. Enjoy it while it is still warm
- For an additional note to max the taste, you can have some boiled vegetables or fried potatoes as a complementary side dish for this steak.